DIALOG Trainer Meeting
🧠 storming and innovation for the usual active, exciting DIALOG courses
On 19 January, DIALOG once again hosted a trainer meet-up. Motivated trainers met both online and on site and brought along many ideas and inputs that will make our DIALOG courses even more exciting.
Lots of topics and lively discussions
What makes the DIALOG German courses so unique? If you’ve already done a course with us, you’ll know: The courses are active, exciting, with out-of-the-box methods and individually tailored to our participants. In order to stay up-to-date, modern and on the pulse of the latest methods, DIALOG organises trainer meetings at regular intervals, where our trainers receive new input and can pass on their own creative ideas and input to colleagues. If you haven’t done a course with us yet and can’t imagine what we mean, you can find some of the topics discussed here:
- AI in the course – application and limits of ChatGPT in the course and course design
- Projector and active design of tasks with it in the course
- Activation exercises/creative games and grammar training with playful approaches in the course (online and offline)
- Here‘s a tip from us directly to you, dear participants of all levels – have fun with it 😊.
- Modern/current music in the course – how music can deepen the understanding of grammar
- and much more!
Zu kompliziert? Wir können helfen!
Melde dich jetzt für einen Deutschkurs in Wien an und lerne effektiv Deutsch in Kleingruppen und mit hochqualifizierten Lehrkräften.
Also in the future
It was a meeting full of new inputs that we and many of our colleagues will continue to incorporate and perfect in the future. See for yourself and attend a course at DIALOG! Click here to register.
We would like to thank all the trainers who took part in this meet – see you at the next one! 🤗
If you want to enjoy the great methods & course experience yourself, why not sign up for a course at DIALOG here!