The B1 German course consolidates what you have learned in the A2 German course and based on this, new grammar is learned. You will learn to talk about familiar things (work, school, leisure) and to understand clear standard language. After completion of the language course you can:
- handle most situations you will encounter when travelling in the language area,
- express yourself simply and coherently on familiar topics and personal areas of interest,
- report about experiences and events,
- describe dreams, hopes and goals and
- give short explanations or justifications for plans and opinions;
The DIALOG language course is divided into two language levels (B1.1 and B1.2) and is conducted as usual with a maximum of 10 participants.
Course material: Menschen B1 Part 1 (B1.1) | Menschen B1 Part 2 (B1.2)
Language levels according to CEFR: German B1 | Levels: B1.1 and B1.2
Exam preparation upon request: ÖSD Certificate German Austria B1 | telc B1 | ÖIF B1
B1.1 – 1 month | B1.2 – 1 month
Complete a level in just one month!